Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 3

Kia Ora All,

Week 3 is in full swing and we're all enjoying the sun!

  • If you are coming along to camp as a helper I'll see you tomorrow at 3.00pm for a camp meeting. It will be a brief rundown about what to expect etc.
  • If you can't make it tomorrow, please email me to let me know.
  • Is anyone able to pickup and deliver 2-3 fridge boxes (boxes a fridge comes in) to Room 6 for me? My car is kind of puny and I doubt I could even fit 3 matchboxes in it... I'm planning on making some study zones by cutting the top and bottom off of the boxes and putting desks in them so that students who want to minimise distractions have a place to go. Please let me know if you can help.
  • I'll be sending out the outline for sexuality education (which starts in week 4) soon. 
Rock on,

Mr M



No comments:

Post a Comment