Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week Three Update

Kia Ora all,

Here's the heads up about what's on this week:

  • School athletics is this Wednesday, I'm assuming the students will need sports gear for that day. As far as I know the weather looks okay, but I don't think a bit of rain will stop us so if it does look wet I'd suggest thinking of sending along a change of clothes.
  • We're going to plant the seeds on Tuesday. Please make sure your child has a plastic container to put their newspaper seedling pot in. 
  • As promised last week, I'll be running some tests this week and next. We kick off with a writing sample tomorrow. It is going to be about a special place. Please have a chat to your child about somewhere that means a lot to them that they may like to write about. Should be a blast.
  • Harold the Giraffe will be in this week and next. He always runs a quality programme so the students will be looking forward to that one.   
Rock On,
Mr M

No comments:

Post a Comment